Monday 3 June 2013

A message from Rebecca

Hi all,

Just to let you know I will be going to America on Friday 7th June, to be part of Camp America. At my camp, which is in New York, I will be mainly lifeguarding and teaching swimming but also taking part in other activities whilst looking after the children. I will not be back in the UK until Thursday 15th August so I would like all the swimmers I usually take, which is lane 5 of improvers and lanes 2 and 3 of squad to think about a few things. The focus points should be; making sure you have a drink at every session you attend and drinking it, practice touching with two hands on breaststroke and butterfly on all turns and finishes, finishing on your back on backstroke, streamlining off every push off and enjoy yourself.

I hope everyone has a lovely summer and I will see you when I get back.

Thanks
Rebecca Barsby

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.