Tuesday 11 June 2013

A Message from Amber



Hi everyone,

I normally do the Race for Life most years, but this year I wanted to do something a but more challenging for myself. So I have decided to attempt to swim the distance of the English Channel in Kimberley's pool.  It's 1770 lengths and I am doing it in public swim sessions (paid for by myself).  I am going to attempt to do this in 17 hours hopefully over a 10 day period. I have chosen to swim for When You Wish Upon a Star. Which is a charity devoted to help terminally ill and severely disabled children achieve their dreams and wishes. If you could take the time to look at my page and maybe sponsor me a pound or two. I would be ever so grateful. I will also leave a sponsor page on the desk.  Many thanks.


Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.