Wednesday 7 November 2012

Sponsorship



Hi,
I'd just like to pass on my thanks and appreciation to everyone from Kimberley Swimming Club that sponsored me to do my walk, in Halloween costume. The sponsorship has helped raise funds towards my trip to Gambia, in January, to teach less fortunate children sport and help fund taking them some sporting kit and equipment and educational equipment, that to us is just what we have and use on a day to day basis. In addition money raised will also help towards the cost of the children's continued education. In total for the walk I have raised just over £300 and have also received some donations of equipment to take out to the schools in Gambia. 
Having now completed my walk on the freezing Halloween I will be starting to collect my sponsorship money in.....so thanks again everyone that sponsored me.
Rebecca Barsby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.