Sunday 15 May 2011

Leicester Diddy League Round Two - 14/05/ 2011

In tonights gala we came 2nd behind Kettering. I've also attached a sheet which includes the relay times that I managed to get. Please use these only as a guide.

Kettering 262
Kimberley 230
Swadlingcote 165
Braunston 138
Melton B 94
Coalville 86.

WELL DONE TO ALL THE SWIMMERS. I thought they all swam their hearts out tonight and should be proud of their efforts.

Special mentions tonight go to Jade Duffy, Gemma Calder, Florence Orme and Harry Jervis who only had the one swim but never complained.

As soon as I find out whats happening with the missing round one I will let you know.

Click here for Results

Click here for Relay Split Times

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.